Krystal Salt is found in ancient evaporated sea beds underneath great mountain masses where it has been compressed over time to form a crystal configuration with all the minerals structurally perfected. Enjoy real salt again and taste the difference.
Krystal Salt – Facts:
The prestigious Frezenius Institute in Europe analyzed Quiddity Nutrtion Organic’s Miracle Krystal Salt and showed it has an amazing array of trace minerals and elements that are beneficial to the body.
• Eliminates calcium deposits and increases usable oxygen in blood
• Un-clumps red blood cells
• Detoxifies blood
• Balances blood pressure
• Contains the full spectrum of elements that resonates with our bones and enzymes and builds bone marrow
• Neutralizes radiation (which is why nuclear waste is put into salt mines)
• Makes capillaries more elastic and increases blood flow
• Adds extra electrons to the body, which are free radical scavengers
• Balances energy field
• Offers entire spectrum of electrolytes that the body needs
• Helps neutralize uric acid and isolated sodium chloride
• Brine water made from whole crystal salt has been shown to increase elimination of heavy metals through stools.
• Reduces cravings for sweets
Under an electron microscope, crystal salt has a perfect crystalline structure.
• Krystal salt’s array of elements forms a compound in which each molecule is connected to the other. This connectedness is beneficial to our bodies. The connectedness allows the vibrational 84 elements to be in harmony with each other and adds to the crystal salt’s balancing effect.
• Krystal salt is immune to electromagnetic fields.
• Mined by hand.
• No environmental pollutants.
• Our blood contains the same 84 elements as seawater just like the vibration of the brine solution made with crystal salt.
• The salt is adaptive and will help the body return to a natural state of balance.
• There is no shelf life and no need for silica packets for clumping. Minerals and trace elements it contains are present in ionic colloidal form (i.e., they are small enough to be absorbed through the cellular membrane).
• Krystal salt is mined by hand in mountain mines. It crystallizes in areas where sufficient pressure is available to form the crystalline structure.
Information about salt structure, and mineral content is supplied by Frezenius Institute Analysis of Germany.In the 1984, quantum physicist Carlos Rubbia won the Nobel Prize for his discovery that one particle of matter is made up of one billion particles of energy. This means that one particle of your own body or the food you eat is made up of one billion particles of energy!Christian Opitz, German Nutritional Biochemist and formulator of Quiddity Nutrition Organic’s Krystal Salt states: “Physical matter, including our bodies and our food, emerge from less dense forms of energy or “Life Force”.Quiddity Nutrition Organic’s Krystal Salt is a strong and efficient carrier of life force. If we understand life force, and eat whole foods, then our instincts will regenerate to such an extent that they will return to the cravings for foods full of life force. Krystal salt is salt in its wild form, with all its life force intact. By using Krystal dslt, our bodies will return to their own original state of balance. Krystal salt, dissolved in water, demonstrates a high level of energy, which enlivens the human metabolsim rather then robs its strength.
The Trouble With Sea Salt
Solar drying of salt, used in the production of celtic salt, or sea salt, exposes the vast brine ponds and crystallisers to the atmosphere, bird life and other land-based animals. This inevitably makes the raw salt stockpile susceptible to atmospheric fallout and animal contamination. From a consumer’s point of view, the main problems with celtic or “pink” sea salt are contamination and authenticity. The issue of contamination is plain enough, however, its authenticity, by which we mean the presence of the original constituent mineral elements of sea water, is a little more complicated. The pink salt stockpile is often washed to ‘purify’ and remove excess magnesium. However, what is lost in the process are many of the other constituent elements of sea salt, which alters its basic ratios and constitution.”The trouble with sea salt is that the oceans have been turned into waste disposal dumping facilities and are being polluted with heavy metals like lead, cadmium, arsenic, mercury and more. Oil disasters and leaking tanks frequently cause headlines as they pollute our oceans. The poisons from these sources are harmful to our bodies. Today, sea salt doesn’t have the same positive impact on our health as it did in the past!” Seasalt’s Hidden Powers, Jacque de Langre, Ph.D”The use of crystallized salt will greatly enhance the body’s instincts towards eating natural foods rather than craving unhealthy stimulants like refined sugar. In my own practice I have observed many times how incorporating crystallized salt into one’s diet resulted in an effortless change towards a more natural diet and lifestyle.” Healing with Whole Food, Paul Pitchford.Christian Opitz, nutritional biochemist states that,”Modern agriculture has depleted the minerals in our soil to a point that ‘commercially’ grown foods simply don’t supply the minerals and trace elements we need to be truly alive. We can survive on mineral deficient diets but we cannot really thrive. Crystal salt is a perfect answer to that problem because it is not a man-grown food, completely uninfluenced by modern technology. The balance of minerals and trace elements, in the most absorbable form possible, makes crystal salt one of the most important ingredients of a truly healthy lifestyle. Everything else we do for our health such as eating whole foods or exercising becomes more effective once we get the minerals and trace elements we need from krystal salt. “Calcium is the mineral in your body that makes up your bones and keeps them strong. Ninety-nine percent of the calcium in your body is stored in your bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is in your blood and soft tissues and is essential for life and health. Without this tiny 1% of calcium, your muscles wouldn’t contract correctly, your blood wouldn’t clot and your nerves wouldn’t carry messages. Crystal salt is a rich source of calcium in ionic colloidal form. Its minerals are intact in a crystalline structure, so it makes minerals like calcium easy for your body to absorb.A pH test (potential for Hydrogen) will tell you how alkaline or acidic your body fluids are. Scientists have found that healthy people have systems that are alkaline. Scientists have also found that over 200 degenerative diseases are dlinked to calcium deficiency – including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, gall and kidney stones, and many more.
Krystal Salt and Magnesium
A deficiency in magnesium is the root of many diseases. The magnesium in crystal salt is needed to stimulate white blood cell activity, which are key cells in fighting off illness. Magnesium in Quiddity Nutrition Organic’s Krystal Salt supports the action of vitamins and plays a role in glucose and calcium metabolism.People can also become deficient in magnesium by consuming refined table salt. This kind of salt contains no magnesium or less the .03%.The many forms of magnesium in crystal salt are: Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, and Magnesium Bromide. Such forms of magnesium actually dissolve extra sodium that the body does not need. Therefore, blood pressure is decreased by the intake of crystal salt. According to a study performed in Rotterdam Netherlands, with 100 men and women between the ages of 55-75 with mild to moderate hypertension, when common salt was preplaced with mineral salt high in magnesium and Potassium, a reduction in blood pressure occurred that was equivalent to blood pressure reducing drugs. British Medical Journal, 1994; 301:436-40).
Krystal Salt Has A Full Spectrum of Electrolytes
• Electrolytes such as sodium, calcium and potassium in krystal salt help restore your bodies’ fluids.
• Electrolytes in crystal salt are important because they are what cells (especially nerve, heart, and muscle) use to maintain voltages across their cell membranes and to carry nerve impulses and muscle contractions to other cells.
• Electrolytes must be constantly replaced whenever we sweat heavily, and we need a constant supply of electrons. By integrating Quiddity Nutrition Organic’s Krystal Salt into your diet, you will be able to maintain your electrolyte balance, which is crucial for nerve conduction and muscular function.
Krystal Salt and Osteoporosis
Throughout your life cycle you have different calcium needs. It has been proven that calcium is a substantial basis for assisting with osteoporosis. The National Osteoporosis Foundation recommends daily calcium intakes, especially for women suffering from osteoporosis.Why not enhance your daily intake of calcium with Krystal Salt? Taste the difference. You will love it!