ProMulti-Plus, 180 Caps., Biotics Research Corp.
ProMulti-Plus (Family MultiVitamins & Minerals) 180 Caps by Biotics Research Corp.
ProMulti-Plus, is the multi-vitamin that we had been looking for. There has never been a more complete multi-vitamin. It has all the B vitamins in huge amounts, and has all the trace minerals the body needs to build hair, nails, teeth, and strong bones.
Also, ProMulti-Plus has green tea extract, quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids to help the cells with key antioxidants.
ProMulti-Plus has predigested B vitamins that will still be absorbed when a person has a congested liver. So many people have livers that are not functioning right and these B vitamins really help the liver with detoxification. As you are comparing labels, you will see there is nothing that compares with ProMulti-Plus.
ProMulti Plus by Biotics Research is a high potency vitamin and mineral supplement that contains key phytonutrient support.
- Includes essential vitamins and minerals and important botanical constituents possessing significant antioxidant activity.
- More Vitamin D – 2,000 IU per 6 capsule serving
- More Vitamin K – 1,000mcg per dose
- More Folic Acid – 1,000mcg per dose prescription strength
- More Vitamin B12 – 1,000mcg per dose of hydroxocobalamin
6 capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids & palmitate 2:1) 7500 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500mg
- Vitamin D (D3 as cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate & mixed tocopherols) 400 IU
- Vitamin K (K1as phytonadione) 1000mcg
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate & cocarboxylase) 50mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin & riboflavin-5-phosphate) 50mg
- Niacin (as niacinimaide & inositol heaniacinate) 150mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate & pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
- Folate (as calcium folinate) 1000mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin) 1000mcg
- Biotin 800mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) 200mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 400mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 200mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate & oxide) 200mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 20mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine & sodium selenite) 200mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1.3mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 5mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate) 100mcg
- Boron (as calcium borogluconate) 1.5mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulphate) 25mcg
- Quercetin (dimorphandra mollis) 50mg
- Green Tea (camellia senensis) (leaf) extract 25mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (from citrus fruit) 20mg
- BioPerine (from Piper nigrum) 1mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule shell, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Recommended Use: Adults: Take (4-6) capsules each day as a dietary supplement.
Warning: Those taking coumadin/warfarin should avoid taking this product due to its vitamin K content. Patients with Vitamin D sensitivity and those taking thiazide diuretics should take Vitamin D only with a doctor’s supervision. Co-administration of folic acid with anti-seizure medications must be supervised by a doctor.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of the reach of children.