Dietary supplementation with Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acid can lower blood pressure in patients.
- Omega-3 reduces cardiac deaths and cardiovascular events.
- Dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids reduces the incidence of sudden cardiac death in patients with myocardial infarction.
- Omega-3 fatty acids supplementation results in a substantial reduction in plaque growth.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve vascular function in arterial disease associated with smoking.
- Omega-3 fatty acid intake reduces the risk of coronary heart disease and mortality in diabetic women.
- Omega-3 fatty acid consumption reduces hypertension.
- The consumption of Omega 3 fatty acid reduces the risk of stroke in men and women.
Raising blood levels of omega-3 fatty acid levels is 8 times more effective than external defibrillators (AEDs), and 2 times more effective than implanting implanting cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) in preventing sudden death.